Do you want to restore your kitchen and bathroom tiles to a spotless and grime-free finish? The expert tile and grout cleaning professionals of Miss Maid are here to your rescue!
Undoubtedly, fats and oils impregnates grout and cause deep seated discoloration, especially in kitchen. Not anymore! Our tile and grout cleaning services in Adelaide will restore your tiles to an immaculate condition, leaving you with a fresh and clean tiled area always.
Choose us for your tile and grout cleaning needs because:
- We have all the licenses and insurance that are required to operate in the city we service in.
- We have the best techniques to clean any type of flooring surface.
- Our technicians are fully trained and background checked.
- We are capable of fixing any problem without any hassle.
- We offer generous discounts and coupons on all services for all the customers.
Our Core Tile Cleaning Services in Adelaide
Miss Maid provides complete residential and commercial tile and grout cleaning services in Adelaide. Our services include:
Heavy duty tile and grout cleaning
Both tile and grout face heavy build-up of soil and grease. Our powerful cleaning process removes all the filth within no time.
Grout haze removal
Haze generally gets developed on new tiles. Our tile cleaning professionals remove it with their powerful equipment without destroying the look of the tiles.
Protect your new and freshly laid tiles with our quality coatings and penetrant sealers that help prevent your tile from becoming permanently stained.
Our quality grout sealer prevents the grout lines from getting damaged.
Grout colour sealing
Don’t get your grout lines re-grouted. Our grout colour sealing service renews your grout lines without extra load on your pockets.
We provide our tile and grout cleaning services to a range of sectors including homeowners, landlords, real estate agents, medical centres, child care centres, and commercial shop fit companies, professional and DIY renovators, commercial and industrial business and many others.
What is Water Based Stain Protection Test?
As stated, soil and dirt get easily trapped in the pores of tile and grout and make them look dirty and shabby.
This dirt and soil, if left un-treated, becomes permanent. This provides a suitable environment for mould and mildew to flourish.
But is there any way to check stain protection?
Is there any way to know that your tiles and grout need professional cleaning?
Yes, with a simple water based stain protection test.
What to do?
- Just take a spoonful of water and pour it on the tile and grout line.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now check the tiles.
- Did the water get absorbed, did the colour darken?
- If yes, your tiles are vulnerable to staining.
To conclude, your tiles and grout lines require professional cleaning.
Leave All the Hard Work to Tile and Grout Cleaners in Adelaide
Tiles are one of the most abused and overlooked surfaces in a house simply because they involve a lot of cleaning. This is when the expert tile cleaners of Miss Maid help you out by using high-end extraction machines that provide the deepest cleaning possible.
We have the remedy for all your tile, grout and floor problems.
Our customers love to refer us because they know that we won’t let them down. We are into this industry for more than a decade and we have a stellar reputation throughout Adelaide city.
For more information, you can go through the customer reviews and believe us you shall always find them positive.
Our Reliable Tile Cleaning Process
Are you aware of the fact that home-made cleaning solutions that contain vinegar can damage your grout and also the tiles to some extent?
The reason is vinegar is an acid that breaks the grout. Its continuous use can shred the grout, make it soft and can blacken it with time.
This is perhaps why you must hire professional tile cleaners. Have a look at the process that we follow for cleaning:
- We start with inspection of tiles and grout, their type and their year of installation.
- We check for any existing sealer that you may have applied on the grout earlier. This is important as an old sealer interferes with the cleaning process and sometimes it has to be removed if it is damaged.
- We vacuum or broom the tiles to remove the superficial filth.
- Next, we apply a cleaning solution on the tiles and the grout lines, leave them for some time. Next, we agitate them if required.
- We rinse the tiles with hot water under pressure. This step automatically extracts out all the agitated dirt and leaves your tiles sparkling fresh and clean.
- We then dry the tiles with powerful air blowers.
- Lastly, we deodorize and sanitize the whole area so as to kill the smell of the cleaning solutions if any and also the trapped odours of the surroundings.
Our process is completely safe and can be used in any room or surface of your house. It can also be used on any man made or natural hard surfaces including ceramic tile, concrete, travertine, slate, porcelain, and marble.
Grout Sealing Process in Adelaide
Grout sealer is an essential product that should be applied once your tiles are installed properly.
We seal the grout the following way:
- We start with dry cleaning of the area that has to be sealed.
- Remove any sealant if any on the grout lines.
- Apply grout sealer to the grout lines, on request we also colour the grout lines so as to match them perfectly to the surrounding tiled area.
- The sealer is left for drying.
- We buff the entire area to remove any excess sealer left behind.
- The three types of sealers that we use are:
- Top Coat Sealer.
- Penetrating Sealer.
- Impregnating Sealer.
- Natural Oil Sealer
Restore Your Tiles with Our Effective Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Adelaide
Clean tiles and grout lines to prolong their life. Call the professional cleaners of tile and grout cleaning in Adelaide. Get in touch with us today.
Location: Adelaide, SA Australia